Let's examine how platform businesses are eating the world and how in the last 15 years, 52% of the Fortune 500 Companies have disappeared. But, what about the other 48%?


The Modern Monopolies Podcast is created for a general audience, helping everyone from the Amazon consumer to public company CEOs understand how platform businesses are affecting the modern economy. Over the last 20 years, platform businesses as an asset class have historically outperformed the broader market. These Modern Monopolies operate at a massive scale and are highly defensible. In Season 1, we talk with CEO's of multi-billion dollar org's about a wide range of topics including how to disrupt yourself with new platform businesses, how to systematize enterprise business model innovation and how to think about regulating modern monopolies like Amazon, Facebook and Google.